vrijdag 15 oktober 2010

Result!




Last sunday we went to a local flea-market. Usually I do not find very much, clothing wise, but this time I was very lucky! There was a woman who sold used frames and lo and behold, between the usual suspects there was what looked like a geniune pair of cartier men's glasses! I tried them on and tried to look at myself in a mirror, but the lenses in there where so far off that I good not get a good look at myself even when I pressed my nose to the glass...anyway I bought them for 32,50 euro, hoping they were real.
After some resarch I found the same frame on e-bay for 900 dollars, retail price 1500 dollars...I found the serial number on the frame, which I think is a good indication they are real. The name-stamp in the ear-piece is made by hand and set in gold apparantley. If I am right this is made in platinum. I got them fitted with the right strenght lenses on monday (fortunately they were in stock in the shop, and were fitted in less than half an hour!)....result!!
Posted by Picasa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten