vrijdag 15 oktober 2010

It all starts at your feet....




These are some wonderfull socks a bought this morning. They are Italian cotton socks, knee high and very thin. I bought them in my local market in Heemskerk. The guy who sold them had originally bought them in Italy, but the market here in Holland for these kinds of socks is very small and virtually non-existant on your local fruit, veg and such market. So I got 6 pairs for 10 euro's. The guy had to sell them at a loss, just to get rid of them. He had to pay 9 euro's a pair from his supplier. I saw similar socks from Ermenigildo Zegna on the net for 25 dollars a pair. This is the second box I bought, unfortunately his only stock left was black. The other box also contained 2 navy and 1 cream pair.
Posted by Picasa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten